Tuesday, April 12

lots of stuff to do

I'm so busy!

It's good though. The pressure isn't killing me yet. I have lots to keep me occupied, and I'm learning stuff everyday. This experience is really huge and confusing and wonderful--knowing you're in up to your neck and that you'll have to work your hardest to come out on top of things.

Summer is going to be so nice after all this work. I won't have school, but I will have my internship and my catering job and it'll be nice. Hopefully a bit slower paced, but I still hope to learn stuff. I'm excited.

So... progress with my portfolio is going ...kind of. I'm trying to balance my webdesign work between Blank Publishing and my portfolio, but it's hard. I'd usually much rather work on the portfolio because it's real. But I need to get both of them finished, and since I plan to include the one within the other, it'd be good if both were pretty much perfect.

No comments: