Wednesday, July 8

typical wednesday

today, in no particular order, has included:

hiking. even though it is the hottest week of the year so far and even the energetic puppy got really worn out within an hour.



several episodes of Hell's Kitchen. we're on season 14 now I think, and I have plans to blog more about our summer of Gordon Ramsay sometime. 


reading. I'm on page 501 of Dune. it's getting intense. (and just now as I checked what page I was on I may have gotten biscuit crumbs all over the book. forgive me, everyone)


emails. the ATTW email list is abuzz with commentary and reactions to this fully unreasonable notice regarding international students. a student from spring is still trying frantically to finish her editing coursework and replace her Incomplete with a real grade. my new university has re-announced its intentions to teach face-to-face classes in the fall. my new colleagues are forwarding such things and offering all the advice and insight they can. five and a half weeks until fall semester.

Librivoxing. I have seven recorded sections of City of Din to edit and upload before summer is over. totally doable, I hope.

what else?

later, probably pasta and cheese. walking the pugs. prep for more roleplaying games (vampire, pathfinder, star wars). other games too? more reading. more writing. eventually, sleep.

No comments: