Monday, May 29

ear candy

the audience of this blog has changed semi-recently, and i noticed that the junk i write in it has evolved and adapted to that change. i'm not quite sure if it's the kind of change anyone else would notice, but because i'm here writing it i do. maybe it's not even a visible change. maybe it's just me thinking about it differently.

i don't know. that's not really what i wanted to blog about today.

i'm almost tempted to just start throwing up poetry, but that's what the playground is for.

i'll talk about music instead.

it's been two weeks. this last week i felt settled in enough at the office to start playing music. so i opened up pandora and made myself a few customized radio stations.

there are four of them now:

Keane Eating Radio,
Mraz Cake Radio,
Red-headed Muse Radio, and
Brand-American-K Radio

maybe it's because i just started or maybe my musical taste, at bottom, is really sort of bland.... but all four of these stations have the same sort of vibe. except the Muse one is a little bit edgier. almost too edgy, since i added the Red Hot Chilies into it.

pandora is a great way to discover new music though. and old music that you haven't heard in ages. right now it's playing robbie williams. I don't really like robbie williams, but i'm letting it play just because he reminds me of england.

work continues well.

and now, my lunch break is quite over.

1 comment:

Lemon said...

As the lead singer of Stridency Deletion and the newest member of the blog team, I wish you a hello. for utter boredom to be released from your very grasp, visit http://richardthelemon.blogspot.com/ I also find music to be interesting. I throw this out to you. But visit my blog for the realm of questions. I hope you are doing good.