Wednesday, August 17

four chapters. and other stuff.

Chris went and polished off the soundtrack for chapter four without me yesterday. And he also put up a nice little blogspot for it to live in while I redesign my mess of a portfolio and he works on figuring out what he wants fatmanintweed.com to look like.

On the subject of fatmanintweed.com--Chris has abdicated all of the actual webdesigny work to me, for the moment. I'm perfectly willing, and actually excited. I just hope I can make it just how he likes it. My experience with isotope.usu.edu has taught me to be flexible and take orders. I can't imagine Chris being more nitpicky than my editors... but you never know.

Anyway, so that's all that excitement.

Further excitement--or at least potential excitement: I just applied for a webdesign job with the university library. I was hoping there wouldn't be many other applications, but we'll see. I would be so happy if i got that job. The internship is cool and all, but I need to be paid. I can't stay a poor, starving student forever, can i?

As for non-excitement: school starts in a week and a half. I haven't bought books. I haven't paid my student fees. I haven't moved in to my new apartment yet. Life is crazy.
Not really crazy though, so that's okay.
I hope I enjoy the classes I am taking this semester. They are, if you care:

Professional Editing
Document Design and Graphics
Specialized Documents
Modern Rhetorical Theory
and
Humanities (my last general ed. requirement ever)

should be interesting. i like to learn, so school is an alright place for me.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Specialized Documents
Modern Rhetorical Theory

What are these two, exactly?