Friday, February 13

co incident

I found a page in a blue notebook with this title across the very top right corner.

the rest of the page is covered with a mystery. in the top left is a blue little doodling; at the bottom is a collection of faces, including the profile of a man wearing the head of a polka-dotted dragon suit.

this is what I wrote:
hello cricket make me laugh
I'm writing this in the dark (not with a spoon, though I tried). does its handwrittenness make it more worthwhile?

it does make it now. not put off for a keyboard. not put off for later word processing. not mentally noted. this idea is me and notebook, colliding, accompanied by Strawberry Yogurt.

not laughing.} there is nobody watching

just me. just me warping my point of view into around in knots. painting that ache in my neck a shade of stoic world weariness, the grip of the steering wheel a thoughtful determination

waiting for someone to make me
waiting
waiting

laugh

where else?

123

I don't know what day it was or what else was going on or even if it was really dark.

I have boxes full of notebooks like this.

reading through them is going to be fun.

No comments: