Monday, June 25

letters

i'm writing letters today. it's always a good idea, if you'd like to get letters from people while you're off in a different country, to write them letters first.
i'm also making further use of my nice calligraphy pen. practicing my lettering, trying out different angles, different curves. i have a project in mind. the shape of it is still settling.
i love my own handwriting in all its forms. is that weird? i've always loved writing letters too. composing my thoughts and then sending them away into someone else's hands.
my list of people to write letters to is not so long. certainly i could add to it. anyone out there in the world want a sample of my scribbly handwriting?
{ all photos saving this last one have been borrowed from a few cool people on flickr }

No comments: