Sunday, December 31

wax and string

lovely christmas. how about yourself?

I've been job hunting. which gives me place to mention this rarely updated but rather insightful collection of job hunting related material: overqualified

I've been reading. typography, like i said. and delicious amounts of fiction. devouring films with my siblings. improving my ability to distinguish the many flavours of jelly beans.

geeky brother has dismantled his homemade server (he's headed to Romania in a few short days), and so my lovely web portfolio is dead. sunk into the fluttery and over-populated history of short-lived websites. perhaps not for long... but life is so unpredictable.

and starcustard. a weekend of throwing myself off a cliff into a deep deep gorge full of starcustard. "indulgence is imperative." yes, I'm listening.

but there are a lot of things we won't be telling anyone with chapter eight. every cliff needs to be hung with loose ends, right?

rest assured they will be taken up again. they will make new knots. patience, patience.

No comments: