Wednesday, April 19

passing things on

my interest rate is up to 2.

i should start an official counter, for every time someone tells me genuinely that they appreciate my interestingness.

so three weeks and it's all over. i'm leaving. i'm slowly untying the strings.

i've taken my email link off the isotope website. i've finished the howtomanagethiswebsite documentation for it. it's all grown up and doesn't need me much any more.

i put my two weeks' in with the catering gig.

today i'm going to start going through all my possessions, my apartment, stuff, pruning things. cleaning things.

yesterday we all washed our hands of the english department redesign. it's done. nowhere near finished, but as done as it can possibly be this semester. that's a light and wonderful feeling.

even while it seems like everything is winding down, the last three weeks will be hard. cramming in as much last-minute bonding as i can will be hard. fending off the persistent strains of senioritis will be hard. keeping my reality up with my dreams will be hard. (always will be hard).

no one said it would be easy. just worth it.

1 comment:

Amberae said...

Me too! Those were such cool pictures you put in your mag. How do I get to them from your website?