Friday, September 9

the longest day ever and it's only half ten

I had to work this morning. yay.

and then I had class. that went well.

then I checked my email and the Vice President for Research wants to meet with me. TODAY!

this is the most shocking and exciting news I could possibly have received this morning.

I'll have to skip class to make the interview but I'm fine with that.

What am I going to wear?

What will I tell my professor? When will I make up the quiz we're supposed to have??

In other news...
Leslie the managing editor for Isotope sent this email around to all the English department faculty:

Isotope: A Journal of Literary Nature and Science Writing announces its newly redesigned and relocated website: http://isotope.usu.edu/. Isotope's wonderful intern, Amelia Chesley, spent the summer revamping the site. See the new website to learn more about Isotope, to subscribe or order back issues, to find submission and contest guidelines, and to read samples from the current issue as well as the archives. Find out for yourself why newpages.com reviewer Laura van den Berg says, "Even if you don't have a special interest in nature and science writing, Isotope still makes for an excellent read."

And then Kelli, professor of Engl. 5400, announced it in class and I was so proud. yay for me.