Tuesday, April 26

last post of the year

finals week is going to be insane. i hope i'll be able to find a little time to have some fun before summer comes.
today is the last day of classes.
my Blank Publishing site is almost almost finished. I'm quite proud of it, even though it isn't perfect.
I've made quite a bit of progress with my portfolio as well. not nearly as much as it needs... but it's getting there.
The biggest problems I'm having right now are small thigns... keeping each page consistent, making sure all the links have the right targets, making sure there are titles for everything. It's a lot of fiddly mess, and dreamweaver isn't helping. somehow i changed something wrong on my template and now it's started putting random segments of my text in white, and that just isn't cool. I'm not sure how to fix it either, so i'm stuck retyping things in the right color on each page... not fun. i hope i can get it all done in time.
i still need to write my reflective memo as well. when am i going to do that?

No comments: